Convio is the email marketing application adopted by University Advancement and UW Marketing for broad based email engagement such as e-newsletters and event invitations. It can also host processing of web-based event registrations and payments.
Who can use it?
All Schools and some other major units in the University already have a “Center” allocated to it with one or more Center Administrators. If your role in your school, department or program is to hands-on manage your broadcast email communications, you may be a candidate for Center Administrator. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How is it supported?
Advancement Training & Support (ATS) provides basic support for the use of the Convio application. This includes:
- Training in the use of the Convio application for email communication and event registration for “Center” admins
- Answering support questions about Convio
- Loading lists of email addresses into Convio
- Facilitating inter-departmental resource sharing and consultation for best leveraging the value of Convio at UW
We work closely with Advancement’s Reporting Group, UW Marketing e-communications specialists, and other experienced Convio administrators who are part of the larger support network for UW’s engagement strategy using Convio.
How can I receive Convio training?
Please see information about training here.
I am already trained but I need help!
There are multiple avenues of help available to you.
- See our online support pages in the left nav-tree
- The Convio Learning Center may help with online demos and training. If you do not have an account for this, please email us at email@example.com
- Sign up for a refresher training session
- Email your question to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 1-3947. We are available weekdays from 8am to 5pm.