Advancement Training & Support provides training on the use of Convio for both e-communications and event registration. Please see the items below for information regarding these two different trainings that are offered.
Training sessions are typically held in the Washington Commons 1st floor Training Room. Training confirmations will detail how to access this room.
You can register for currently scheduled sessions here.
Convio is the UW’s preferred bulk email service, jointly supported by UW Marketing and UW Advancement.
Convio is a good utility for event registration in the following scenarios:
- The event is free to attend
- Your unit has its own merchant account for receiving funds, or you have obtained authorization from Walt Dryfoos to use the UW Foundation merchant account
- The event does not require registration for multiple parts
Supplemental Training Requests
If you are a candidate for Convio Administrator training, and there is no currently scheduled session you can attend, please contact Advancement Training & Support at email@example.com. We will work to arrange a training session that will work for you and others who are also ready for a training session.
Please let us know the following items:
- Your full name and UW NetID
- The name(s) and UW NetID(s) of others in your group who will also be trained
- Any deadline that you are specifically working toward