Convio is the UW’s preferred bulk email service, jointly supported by UW Marketing and UW Advancement.
Advancement Training & Support provides training on the use of Convio for both e-communications and event registration.
- Training sessions are typically held in the Washington Commons 1st floor Training Room. Training confirmations will detail how to access this room.
- You can learn more about Convio training here, and register for currently scheduled sessions here.
Convio Training from Blackbaud
Blackbaud, the firm that created Convio, offers free public training. Download this document, How to Access Convio Training from Blackbaud, to learn how to register for recommended sessions.
Supplemental Training Requests
If you are a candidate for Convio Administrator training, and there is no currently scheduled session you can attend, please contact Advancement Training & Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work to arrange a training session that will work for you and others who are also ready for a training session.
Please let us know the following items:
- Your full name and UW NetID
- The name(s) and UW NetID(s) of others in your group who will also be trained
- Any deadline that you are specifically working toward
These documents are provided for your reference during training, and should not be considered a substitute for participating in training. For more information on training, please visit the ATS Training page.