Convio stores data regarding your event registrations such as information about who registered, how many guests they are bringing, total dollars raised and answers to any custom questions you chose to ask. This information can be used for event sign-ins, catering totals and to code your event in Advance. Use the following steps to run these reports in Convio.
- Hover on Content and select Events.
- Click the green Event List tab.
- Search for your event and click Manage.
- Click the green Reports tab.
- Choose the Event Questions Report or the Event Guest List Report.
The Event Questions Report will give you information regarding any custom questions you chose to ask your registrants. examples of relevant custom questions include:
- Alumni class year and school, if applicable:
- UWAA member number?
- Do you have any food restrictions?
The Event Guest List Report will give you information regarding who registered for your event, how many guests they are bringing and how many dollars you have raised. In addition, if you choose to download the .csv file to see your data in Microsoft Excel, the answers to your custom questions will be located in the very last columns to the right.