My UW Giving is an online resource made specifically for donors to the University of Washington. This site allows donors to log in and view their giving history, print annual tax receipts, update their personal contact information, and find contact information for University Advancement staff related to their giving.
As we move forward we hope to provide advancement staff with a series of how-tos, FAQs, and even short videos demonstrating different features within My UW Giving. We are also happy to visit your unit and show off My UW Giving.
The primary point of contact for donors with questions regarding My UW Giving will be Gunnar Berg. We’ve established a new email address and 1-800 number dedicated to helping donors with their questions. In addition, we are teaming up with the Student Calling Program to have extended hours for donors to call in with questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-800-332-0565
- M-Th: 8am-9pm
- F: 8am-5pm
- Sat: 10am-2pm
- Sun: 4pm-9pm
- Launch of the My Endowments tab.
- UW NetIDs now available to all donors through My UW Giving.
- Updated gift receipts to include donor id and passcodes.
- Responsive and mobile friendly designs have been implemented.
- Email sent to donors with a single receiptable gift in 2013.
- Email sent to donors with multiple receiptable gifts in 2013.
Direct all questions, comments, or feedback to Donor Services at email@example.com and please don’t be shy. You’re idea could be the next great feature in My UW Giving!