- LexisNexis Academic People Search [UW Libraries subscription - links to alphabetic list of databases, scroll down to find LexisNexis]
- Pipl Searches “the deep web” for personal profiles, public records and other people-related documents.
- Zoom Info Allows you to search for individuals or companies by name with limited details.
- Biographies via LibrarySpot. Links to many free biography websites and search engines.
- Business Week Maps relationships of public company executives.
- LittleSis “An involuntary facebook of powerful Americans collaboratively edited and maintained by people like you.” Also includes lists and news. (Beta)
- Muckety Founded by journalists, this site is a news aggregator, using those news items to create relationships between the “muckety mucks” of society.
- NNDB: tracking the entire world – an intelligence aggregator that tracks the activities of people determined to be noteworthy, both living and dead; at the bottom of each profile is a link to a relationship map
Obituaries & Geneology
- Ancestry.com “Genealogy, family trees and family history records online”
- Family Search “The largest collection of free family history, family tree and genealogy records in the world”
- Newspaper Obituaries via legacy.com, hosts the obituary sites of more than 500 leading newspapers. Search by name or newspaper.
- Seattle Times Death Notices
- The News Tribune (Tacoma) Death Notices (remain online for 30 days)
- The Herald (Everett) Obituaries (remain online for 90 days)
- Public Records Online Provide links to all official state web sites, and those Tax Assessors’ and Recorders’ offices that have made public records available over the internet.