Tours that feature AME research and facilities are available by special arrangement. If interested, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will schedule tours based on availability of our researchers.
Advances in Structural and Chemical Imaging 2014 Meeting (ASCI 2014), May 27-28, 2014, Kane Hall, University of Washington. Click here for details and registration.
Orcas 2014, September 11-13, 2014, University of Washington Friday Harbor Labs, Friday Harbor, WA. Visit again for details.
Relevant Past Events
- Molecular Engineering & Sciences Symposium - MolES Building, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, Sept 18, 2012.
- ORCAS 2012 - University of Washington Friday Harbor Laboratories, Friday Harbor, WA, Sept 4-6, 2012.
- NW SolarFest 2012 - Shoreline Community College, July 28, 2012.
- Shoreline SolarFest 2011- AME Students and faculty presented demonstrations and research at the annual solar energy festival.AME Students and faculty presented demonstrations and research at the annual solar energy festival. Details.
- Solar Day, 37th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, WA, Time & Date: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM, June 22, 2011. Solar Energy Research Poster Session & Reception: Details.
- 2011 Arts & Sciences Spring Lecture: A New Dawn for Solar Energy, Kane Hall, Room 130, Time & Date: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM, Tuesday, April 12, 2011. Watch the entire lecture & panel dicussion on UWTV. Link to Panel Discussion Questions & Answers.
- Orcas 2010: International Conference on Energy Conversion, Friday Harbor, WA, September 19-22, 2010.
- CLEAN was featured at the Seattle Chamber of Commerce Leadership Conference at Suncadia Resort in October 21-23 2009. Please take a look at the "Energizing the Future: How our Region Can Expand our Clean Energy Sector to Fuel a Job Growing Economy's" agenda.
- CLEAN Initiative Suncadia Forum: October 22, 2008
- Nanophotonics for Breakfast Seminars
- News / Events