Other Campus Facilities
1. Center For Nanotechnology
Founded in 1998 as one of the first shared nanotechnology facilities, the UW Center for Nanotechonlogies NanoTech User Facility continues to offer electron, optical, and scanning probe microscopy, while serving as a node of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network. A full list of CNT research tools accessible can be found online here.
2. Microfabrication Facility
The Microfabrication Facility, formerly part of Washington Technology Center (WTC), is managed by UW College of Engineering. It offers 8,000 square feet of class 10,000 cleanroom space for device fabrication and characterization. More information about this facility can be found online here.
1. National ESCA and Surface Analysis Center for Biomedical Problems (NESAC/BIO): Specializes in ESCA/XPS and ToF/SIMS, more information.
2. UW Electron Microscopy Center (EMC): Specializes in Electron Microscopy, more information.
3. MSE user Facility: Specializes in Materials Characterization, more information.
4. Chemistry Facilities: NMR, Mass Spec, UV-Vis, Fluorescence, Circular Dichrosism, IR Spec, and other instruments, more information.
- News / Events