Training workshops are individualized to meet the needs of the school district, agency or professional group, and can be tailored for those with beginning through advanced levels of knowledge and experience. Examples of topics include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding ASD and its Impact on Learning and Behavior
- The Ins and Outs of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Approaches to Early Intervention
- Structuring the Classroom for Success
- Measuring Progress through Data Collection
- Using Visual Supports to Promote Learning and Improve Behavior
- Classroom Strategies for Students with ASD
- Integrating Social Skills Instruction into Classroom Activities
- Using Positive Behavioral Supports
- Addressing Challenging Behaviors through Prevention and Intervention
If you are interested in any of our training services for community professionals and agencies, please contact us at 1-877-408-UWAC (8922) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Contracts for services may be arranged for one-time services and trainings, or for ongoing consultation on an annual basis.
To download the School Services Brochure, please click here.