- Cotoneaster tengyuehensis (Tengyueh cotoneaster)
- Sorbus alnifolia (Korean mountain ash)
- Grevillea victoriae (royal grevillea)
- Viburnum tinus ‘Pink Prelude’
- Hamamelis x intermedia ‘Pallida’ (witch hazel)
December 6th, 2010 by Pat Chinn-Sloan
This entry was posted on Monday, December 6th, 2010 at 4:50 pm and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.
Explore the UW Botanic Gardens