This notice is to inform you that the following arboretum trees/UWBG plant collections are scheduled to be removed first half of October. All removals, including public safety and posting details, will be conducted in-house by the UWBG tree crew.
- Hazardous mature Fraxinus latifolia, Oregon ash, leaning over Interlaken Blvd in the Holly display
- Standing dead UWBG plant collection #497-48-C, Cupressus arizonica var nevadensis, Arizona cypress, south Arboretum Dr, across from Pacific Connections – Siskiyou Slope
- Standing dead UWBG plant collection # X-372-D, Chamaecyparis lawsoniana form, Port Orford, in the Pinetum. Cause: Phytophthora lateralis, systemic soil-borne disease
- Standing dead UWBG plant collection, Chamaecyparis lawsoniana, Port Orford, in grove across from Graham Visitor Center. Cause: Phytophthora lateralis, systemic soil-borne disease
- Standing dead western hemlock, Tsuga heterophylla, located in Woodland Garden
Further questions or comments? Please contact David Zuckerman @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 543-8008.
Tags: Tree removal notice