Get your shopping done early and support local artists! We invite our patrons to join us for a reception on Friday, December 4th, 5 to 7pm. Exhibit and sale runs through December 23rd, we’ll have a selection of locally made arts and crafts available for purchase at the Miller Library.
Cash* or Check only please! 25% of proceeds benefit the Miller Library.
Artists participating this year are:
- ANN GIRARDE, garden inspired wreaths
- DOROTHY CRANDELL, elegant jewelry
- JENNY CRAIG, Notta Pixie Press, vintage letterpress cards and gifts
- MOLLY HASHIMOTO, nature-inspired watercolor paintings, prints, cards and calendars
- JENNIFER CARLSON, felt veggie ornaments and lavender wands
- SYLVIA PORTILLO, The Human Hand Card Company, cards, prints, dioramas and botanically inspired, felted wool, wearable flowers
- JOAN HELBACKA, hand-bound notebooks
- MICHELLE SMITH-LEWIS, cyanotype botanical print fabric
- JOEL BIDNICK, mini aqua-systems
- AL DODSON, photographs
Center for Urban Horticulture, 3501 NE 41st Street, Seattle, 98105
*some artists may accept credit card at the reception on 12/4