IT’S EASY AS PIE TO VOLUNTEER FOR NAIOP 2012 Community Enhancement Project/SEPT 15/CUH:
- Register w/ NAIOP anytime from 6:30am or sleep in and join us later in the day
- Registration located north side of NHS Hall
- You or your group will be assigned to one of the 17 work projects throughout CUH grounds and gardens, including UBNA!
- Grab a T-shirt and gloves!
- Public transportation, carpooling, biking… all recommended, as parking may be difficult, especially if you’re not an early bird.
- Community Service Hours honored!
- Breakfast treats and BBQ lunch provided!
Come one, come all and help your CUH take on a fresh new look! Projects include:
- New Stairway from central courtyard to events lawn!!
- New landscape along 41st St planting strip!!
- New gravel along entire length of UBNA loop trail
- New pavers to replace gravel paths in Soest Garden
- 2 newly refurbished hoop houses
- Newly painted sheds
- Invasive weed removal
- Mulching and weeding in Goodfellow Grove
- And MORE!!!!