Get your holiday shopping done early and support local artists and artisans! Starting December 7th, we’ll have a selection of locally made arts and crafts available for purchase at the Miller Library.
- Nature-inspired prints, cards and calendars by watercolor artist, Molly Hashimoto.
- Cozy recycled and upcycled cashmere hats, wrist warmers, and fingerless gloves byKittywake Designs.
- Woven textiles, scarves, and wraps by textile artist, Linnea Donnen.
- Lovely handmade tiles by members of Artisan Tile Northwest.
- Katie Murphy’s botanically-inspired ceramic mugs, bowls, and vases.
- Roberta McDaris Long’s botanical themed mono-print cards.
Items will be available to purchase at the library from December 7 – 21, 2012. Join us for refreshments at the opening reception on Friday, December 7th from 5pm to 7pm. There is no entrance fee.
Location: Elisabeth C. Miller Library, 3501 NE 41st Street, Seattle, WA, 98105
*Cash or Check only please! 25% of proceeds benefit the Miller Library.*