GIFT EXHIBIT December 5 – 23
From December 5th through December 23rd, the Elisabeth C. Miller Library will have a selection of locally made arts and crafts available for purchase. Nature inspired gifts such as hand made tiles, letter press cards, and felted wool flower pins will delight recipients.
OPENING RECEPTION December 5
Join us for refreshments at the opening reception and sale on Friday, December 5th from 5 to 8pm.
Cash or Check only please! 25% of proceeds benefit the Miller Library.
- BARBARA CLARK, carved ceramic tiles
- JENNY CRAIG, Notta Pixie Press, vintage letterpress cards and gifts
- AL DODSON, color photographs of bark, trees, plants and landscapes.
- MOLLY HASHIMOTO, nature-inspired watercolor paintings, prints, cards and calendars
- JOAN HELBACKA, Elda Grace handcrafted journals
- ROBERTA MCDARIS LONG botanically themed monoprint cards and prints, shown right
- SYLVIA PORTILLO, The Human Hand Card Company, cards, prints, dioramas and botanically inspired, felted wool, wearable flowers
- JENNIFER ROSE, flower photographs, cards and calendars
3501 NE 41st Street, Seattle, WA 98105