Our new Winter schedule is up! Check out our course catalog for classes January through March. Whether you are a novice gardener, or an experienced horticulturist, you are sure to find something to pique your interest! In addition, we are also offering gift certificates for the holiday season. Perfect for that hard-to-buy-for gardener! Buy online, or call 206-685-8033.
- Botanical Drawing and Watercolor
- Learn Botanical Art skills in these 7 week series
- Monday Night Lites: Free Classes!
- Short, introductory classes on a variety of topics
- Learn how to prune your trees and roses
- Keep your yard looking spiffy!
- Beekeeping, both honey and non-stinging mason
- Help pollinate your neighborhood
- Plant ID
- 6 classes, plus 2 field trips – really hone your identification skills
- Landscape For Life: Sustainable Home Gardening
- create and maintain your own healthy, sustainable landscape
- Tours at local gardens
And for our Professionals:
- Winter Tree ID
- Bud, branches, and bark
- Master Pruner Series
- Tools and techniques for quality pruning
- Arboretum Plant Study: Seasonal Plant ID and Culture
- Right plant, right place
- Pruning for Restoration Sites, Natural Areas, and Trailsides
- Manage and prune native vegetation
- Sustainable Turf Management
- Year-round care for lawns
All these and more can be found in the new class catalog. If you are interested, you can register online, or call (206) 685-8033 to sign up .