Plant Biodiversity Conference 2012
Our Conference Sponsors and Supporters Thank you!
Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
UWBG would like to invite you to become a conference sponsor
Conference Purpose: We face an uncertain future - economically, politically, and climatically. Those concerned with managing, researching or protecting rare plants and their habitats need to be aware of these changes and have the necessary tools to effectively address them. We will have papers that will engage all in a dialogue intended to raise questions and find solutions. Participants from throughout northwestern North America will contribute ideas and meet colleagues for future collaboration.
Keynote Speaker: Peter Raven, President Emeritus of the Missouri Botanical Garden, will share his enthusiasm and knowledge of plant conservation and climate change.
Conference sessions will include:
* Climate Change: Observed Effects on Plants and Plant Communities
* Climate Change: Predicted Effects on Plants and Plant Communities
* Climate Change: Management Strategies Adapt to Observed and Predicted Effects
* Disturbance Ecology and Plant Conservation
* Recovery of rare species and the restoration of their habitat
* Reintroduction in a Changing World: How well is it working, how can it be done better, and under what circumstances is it appropriate or not?
* Strategies for implementing conservation: partnerships, outreach, and public engagement
* Taxonomy, ecology, life history, and population dynamics of rare and endangered plants
Levels and Benefits:
Sponsors - $5,000 - includes two registrations with acknowledgement of your organizations sponsorship at this level in conference materials, signage, advertisements and proceedings.
Supporter - $2,500 - includes one registration with acknowledgement of your organizations sponsorship at this level in conference materials, signage, advertisements and proceedings.
Pledge before June 17th to have your organization included on the preliminary conference notice!
If you would like to help sponsor this important information sharing event, please contact Wendy Gibble at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-616-0780. Printable sponsorship information.
Saturday, 04-Oct-2014 09:47:09 PDT