Technical Services/Problem Solver
Coming from a variety of engineering, math and science backgrounds, our Technical Services team consists of sharp, analytical minds with excellent communication skills and a penchant for problem-solving. The challenges we tackle on a day-to-day basis impact the lives of millions of patients and providers, and we’re committed to the common goal of improving patient safety.
You’ll become a trusted advisor to Epic’s customers, and collaborate with numerous internal teams to deliver top-notch technical guidance. You will build strong and lasting relationships with your customers while ensuring they realize their full potential using our software. You gain an understanding of your customers’ history, challenges and goals, and work closely with their IT staff to resolve complex issues and achieve successful outcomes. You’ll be applying your problem-solving skills to discover and design unique solutions for a broad array of issues, from configurations and optimizations to software upgrades.
Technical Services provides boundless opportunities to take ownership of meaningful projects and make a difference at some of the nation’s most prestigious healthcare providers.
• Become an expert in one of Epic’s software applications
• Act as a steward for your customer, communicating with them on a daily or near-daily basis via e-mail, phone calls, and on-site visits
• Apply a logical and analytical methodology to complex problem solving; successfully prioritize, analyze, and address issues
• Work with our software development team to determine the direction of future development
• Maintain strong working knowledge of products and take ownership for product improvement
• BS/BA in a hard science (engineering, math, physics, MIS, economics) with strong academic performance
• Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
• Willing to relocate to Madison, WI (relocation expenses are covered)
For fastest consideration, please submit your resume via our website: http://careers.epic.com/position-197