Hello Cohorts! Welcome to the MBAA web page. This is your home for all the MBAA related news and events.
Spring quarter is just about to start and here is a quick look at the events coming up:
- Global Classroom Information sessions. April 3rd, UW1-361 from 5-6PM. And April 4th – Kilimanjaro Room – 5PM – 6PM.
- Nintex Breakfast Series-April 5th
- UW Bothell Alumni Night – April 12th
- Career Fair – May 16th
- Meet The CEO – Zillow CEO/Spencer Rascoff – May 29th
The MBAA exists to
- Provide workshops, networking, and speaker series that develop the skill sets required of business leaders of the community, while adding value to the academic program.
- Provide opportunities for students to connect with MBA students, professors, and professional staff intra-campus and inter-campus
The MBAA aims to
- Immediately, the MBAA wants to understand, define and help develop the culture of our students.
- Intermediately, we will increase UW Bothell’s standing and propel our MBA program to international prominence.
- Long term, the MBAA strives to be recognized with, work with and in and be identified with the local community.
MBAA VP of Marketing