2014 Program series:
- Hvistendahl M. China's publication bazaar. Science (New York, N.Y.). Nov 29 2013;342(6162):1035-1039.
- Kearney MH. Be a responsible co-author. Research in nursing & health. Feb 2014;37(1):1-2.
- Roederer M, Marciniak MW, O'Connor SK, Eckel SF. An integrated approach to research and manuscript development. American journal of health-system pharmacy : AJHP : official journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. Jul 15 2013;70(14):1211-1218.
Readings/articles from previous years:
Fang FC, Steen RG, & Casadevall A (2012). Misconduct accounts for the majority of
retracted scientific publications. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA, 109(42): 17028-33.
- Fang FC & Casadevall A (2013). Why we cheat: Scientists are unraveling the causes of fraud and dishonesty and devising new strategies for rooting them out. Scientific American Mind, May/June 25(3): 33-39.
- Marcus A & Oransky I (2011). The paper is not sacred. Nature, 480: 449-450.
- Schooler J (2011) Unpublished results hide the decline effect. Nature, 470: 437.
Lehrer J (2010). Annals of Science, The Truth Wears Off - Is there something wrong with the scientific method? (Dec 13, 2010) Read more http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/12/13/101213fa_fact_lehrer#ixzz1Qhq3YqFj
- Strange K (2008). Authorship: why not just toss a coin? Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 295: C567–C575, 2008; doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00208.2008.