• UW is one of America’s leading federally funded public research universities, attracting over $1.41 billion in research funding in FY2010.
• UW is ranked #16 among higher education institutions worldwide, according to the 2010 Academic Ranking of World Universities.
• For 2010, the London Times ranked the UW 4th among public universities in the US and 23rd among all universities in the world.
WORKING WITH YOU FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR BUSINESS
We work with some of the biggest and some of the newest names in business. Put us to work for you. The UW is consistently recognized as one of the top universities in the world for research, graduate education, professional programs, and undergraduate experience.
Let us help you navigate UW opportunitiesOur Industry Relations Officers can help you strategically engage UW resources. Have a problem in search of an innovative solution? We can connect you with faculty and students, direct you to relevant corporate affiliate programs, and arrange campus visits.
Collaborate with UW faculty and students
- Explore Corporate Affiliate Programs: UW’s Corporate Affiliate Programs (CAP) provide a structured means for companies to interact and collaborate with UW researchers, and each other. Learn more about whether there is an existing Affiliate Program that covers your research interests or consider working with us to create a new program.
- Hire UW faculty for consulting
Invest in UW Innovation
Talk to us about how to get started.