The staff at Training Xchange are professionals with considerable experience in translating research information, developing training courses, marketing services, and conducting trainings for adult learners.
- Paul Ciechanowski, MD, MPH – Director: Dr. Ciechanowski uses his clinical, research, and entrepreneurial knowledge to engage with researchers in helping them disseminate their program elements in effective and efficient ways.
- Eddie Edmondson – Training Manager: Combining the skills and knowledge of clinician, administrator, and educator, Mr. Edmondson works directly with the researchers to translate their content into effective trainings.
- Allison Waddell – Operations Manager: Ms. Waddell oversees the financial and technical aspects of developing a training course, ensuring procedures at all institutions are followed.
- Zandra Grissom – Program Coordinator: With extensive experience in training coordination, Ms. Grissom manages the daily activities of in-person trainings.
Our Trainee Clients
Training Xchange has provided trainings to hundreds of trainees from across the country. Additionally, Training Xchange has contracted with the following organizations for various training services:
- Aging and Disability Services, Department of Human Services, Seattle WA
- Didi Hirsch Mental Health Center, Culver City CA
- Epilepsy Foundation – National, Landover MD
- Evergreen Healthcare, Kirkland WA
- Harborview Medical Center Madison Clinic, Seattle WA
- Lewis-Mason-Thurston Area Agency on Aging, Olympia WA
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health, Los Angeles CA
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN
- The Polyclinic, Seattle WA
- Riverside County Department of Mental Health, Riverside CA
- Senior Services King County, Seattle WA
- Snohomish County Department of Human Services, Everett WA
Our Research and Development Partners
We also work with university departments and community providers to develop trainings and program materials developed from research projects, including:
- University of Washington, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Seattle WA
- University of Washington, Health Promotion Research Center, School of Public Health, Seattle WA
- University of California-Los Angeles, Department of Psychology, Los Angeles CA
- Group Health Cooperative, Seattle WA
- Aging and Disability Services, Seattle WA
- Senior Services, Northshore Senior Center, Bothell WA