Training Xchange aims to change how things are done, not just transfer information.
For Researchers and Developers
We have developed a Research Translation Accelerator service that guides researchers and developers through a step-by-step process to create an effective training.
STEP 1. Translate information and materials from the research context into the real world
- Reduce complex, detailed research procedure manuals into simpler, user-friendly training materials
- Integrate the content developers (e.g., researchers) as training content experts
- Develop “implementation-ready” products from research protocols
STEP 2. Design in-person and/or online training products
- Define the scope of the trainings (agenda, timing, mix of teaching techniques, breadth and depth of course materials, etc.)
- Choose online learning options appropriate to their needs and resources – ranging from lecture capture to studio-developed content
STEP 3. Manage the trainings
- Administer both in-person and online trainings
- Develop all needed training materials and services
- Evaluate the trainings for ongoing quality improvement
Utilizing adult learning techniques, our highly interactive trainings focus on tangible skills and practical knowledge that trainees can immediately use.
Offer a variety of training types
- Discrete, self-contained programs that an agency could implement at their site
- Skills-based trainings that improve an individual professional’s knowledge base
- In-person and online options
Accommodate a broad range of participants
- Practicing professionals and staff who use the program or skill directly
- Administrators and supervisors who support and implement service changes
Provide services to agency administration
- Customized training to meet the needs of a particular agency
- Performance feedback and targeted booster trainings within an agency
- Option of secure data entry portals on the agency’s system
The Training Xchange platform is a sophisticated, state-of-the-art system that simplifies the tasks of creating and marketing training, registering attendees, and deploying training programs.