Puget Sound Business Journal dives deep into UW Commercialization
The Puget Sound Business Journal’s March 2 edition features a front page story, “UW slashes red tape in bid to spin off more businesses,” and then dedicates the majority of its Education Insert to commercialization at UW. Reporter Emily Parkhurst provides perspectives from leadership and researchers about the push to spin-out companies at UW.
- UW slashes red tape in bid to spin off more businesses
- Unlocking the lab and launching companies:
UW tries to commercialize more of its discoveries
- An inside look at software being made
- When scholarship and secrecy collide
- Risk-averse rules get in way of a deal
* A subscription to the PSBJ is required to read the complete stories online.