UWCFD Campaign Coordinators are the key to a successful campaign. This role is vital in creating healthy charities and healthy communities. Team UWCFD is comprised of Coordinators, Campaign Assistants, UWCFD staff and volunteers, and key campus community members.
Campaign coordinators have the exciting opportunity to connect colleagues with the causes they care about. Coordinators inform, inspire, excite, engage, uplift, connect, motivate, incite to action, instill urgency, and invite support, interest and dedication.
By working with the Campaign Assistants and using the resources in the Tool Kit, Coordinators can create and implement a successful campaign plan. Serving on behalf of the Combined Fund Drive benefits the donors, the charities, and our community.
Interested in joining Team CFD? Coordinators are appointed by their dean, director, chair, or chancellor. If you would like to help support the work of charities in our community, check with your supervisor about serving as a Coordinator for the Combined Fund Drive or contact the UWCFD Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Campaign Coordinator Description
Campaign coordinators are truly the heart of the UW Combined Fund Drive. As a volunteer campaign coordinator, you are responsible for running and promoting the campaign locally in your unit or department. You will have the opportunity to participate in training and work with a campaign assistant to help with planning and executing your campaign.
- Educate employees about the benefits of giving through the UW Combined Fund Drive
- Provide opportunities for employees to contribute to their favorite charitable nonprofits organizations via payroll deduction or check
- Manage a successful campaign
- Attend coordinator training and become familiar with campaign strategies, procedures, materials, and upcoming events
- Obtain management support
- Recruit volunteers to assist with the campaign
- Coordinate with assigned campaign assistant to develop a campaign timeline and set goals
- Distribute campaign information and materials to employees
- Plan awareness meetings, activities, charity presentations, and events
- Ask colleagues to consider giving to their favorite charities through the UW Combined Fund Drive
- Recognize and thank volunteers, coworkers, managers, and others who helped with the campaign
Join your colleagues and give today | You are changing the world