UWCFD Charity Fair & Silent Auction
Save the Date!
Thursday, October 22, 2015
11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Take a break! Enjoy refreshments and giveaways while learning about more than 80 nonprofit organizations that benefit from the UW Combined Fund Drive.
Enter to win fabulous door prizes including the grand prize: Seattle Mariners tickets and prize pack
There are five ways to enter:
- Stop by the UWCFD table in the Silent Auction room for a complimentary drawing ticket
- Play Charity Fair Bingo – Visit 5 charities & Inspirus, our fair sponsor, for validation
- Facebook friends – Turn in your Golden Ticket from Facebook at the UWCFD table
- Enter to win a GoPro camera at the Inspirus table
- Fill out a Giving is Easy card to win prizes
The fair is free and open to faculty, staff, students, and retirees, and located in the HUB. Drop by at your convenience!
Support our featured charity – Facing Homelessness– through a silent auction, coin drive, and sock drive!
Facing Homelessness builds a new awareness about our relationship to homelessness.
Bring Your Spare Change & New Socks!
Our annual coin drive will support Facing Homelessness! Bring your spare change to the Charity Fair and help fill the coin jar! A little change can mean a lot of impact.
We are also collecting new men’s, women’s, and children’s socks for homeless in our community.
Take part in the Silent Auction!
Auction items include:
- Brian Carter Cellars Wine Tasting for 4
- Brian Carter Cellars Wine
- EMP Museum Passes
- Woodmark Hotel Package
- Massage by Laura Nelson
- Essential Baking Company Baker’s Dozen
- 5focus Kinesis Classes
- Hoodsport Winery Private Wine & Chocolate Tasting for 2
- Seattle Children’s Theatre Tickets
And much more!
Thanks to Inspirus, our campaign sponsor! And thank you to our auction sponsors for their generous donations benefitting Facing Homelessness.