UWCFD Charity Fair & Silent Auction
Save the Date!
Thursday, October 16, 2014
11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Talk to representatives from more than 80 charitable nonprofits who will be on hand to share information about their work as well as volunteer opportunities. Bid on silent auction items, enter to win door prizes, and enjoy refreshments.
Take a break! Enjoy refreshments and giveaways while learning about more than 80 nonprofit organizations that benefit from the UW Combined Fund Drive.
Enter to win fabulous door prizes including the grand prize: Seattle Sounders FC tickets and Sounders shirt.
There are four ways to enter:
- Stop by the UWCFD table in the Silent Auction room for a complimentary drawing ticket.
- Play Charity Fair Bingo – Visit 5 charities & SECU, our fair sponsor, for validation
- Facebook friends – Turn in your Golden Ticket from Facebook at the UWCFD table
- Enter to win a GoPro camera at the SECUWA table
The fair is free and open to faculty, staff, students, and retirees, and conveniently located in the HUB. Drop by at your convenience!
Support our featured charity – ArtsFund– through a silent auction and coin drive!
ArtsFund strengthens the community by supporting the arts through leadership, advocacy and grant making.
Bring Your Spare Change!
Our annual coin drive will support ArtsFund! Bring your spare change to the Charity Fair and help fill the big coin jar! A little change can mean a lot of impact.
Take part in the Silent Auction!
Auction items include:
- ACT Theatre tickets
- Agua Verde Café & Paddle Club Experience
- Autographed baseballs including Ernie Banks “Mr. Cub”
- Brian Carter Cellars Wine Tasting for 4
- Brian Carter Cellars wine
- Cultured pearl bracelet
- EMP passes
- Grand Central Bakery Loaf-a Month
- Hand woven placemats
- Husky fleece jacket
- Husky sweatshirt
- Landmark Theatres passes
- Lapis necklace
- Paint the Town – University Village ceramic trivet & plate painting
- Ponti Seafood Grill certificate
- Seahawks football signed by Russell Wilson
- Seahawks vs Raiders tickets (November 2)
- W Hotel stay
Thanks to School Employees Credit Union of Washington and Trader Joe’s – University District, our campaign sponsors!