Facilities at the Simpson Center
The Simpson Center has four spaces that may be requested: our seminar room, our reading/reception room, our classroom, and the Communications lecture hall. You can browse through them using the navigation to the left.
Groups and projects funded by the Simpson Center may request space at any time. When dealing with scheduling conflicts, priority is given as follows:
- Center-sponsored projects and programs
- humanities, interdepartmental, and scholarly events
- other UW units
The Simpson Center avoids scheduling public events against one another in its spaces.
The Simpson Center is temporarily unable to grant requests for space from groups and projects not funded by the Simpson Center, January 1 - April 1, 2013.
- Requests for the Winter Quarter are not being accepted.
- Requests for the Spring Quarter are welcome after April 1, 2013.
- Requests for the Summer Quarter are welcome after April 15, 2013.
Please note: Space requests are not booked until you receive confirmation from the Simpson Center. Please allow up to 48 hours for response.
For additional information, contact the Simpson Center at 543-3920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.