Facilities at the Simpson Center
The Simpson Center has four spaces that may be requested: our seminar room, our reading/reception room, our classroom, and the Communications lecture hall. You can browse through them using the navigation to the left.
Groups and projects funded by the Simpson Center may request space at any time. When dealing with scheduling conflicts, priority is given as follows:
- Center-sponsored projects and programs
- humanities, interdepartmental, and scholarly events
- other UW units
For groups and projects not funded by the Simpson Center:
- Requests for Autumn Quarter are welcome after September 1, 2013.
- Requests for Winter Quarter are welcome after December 1, 2013.
- Requests for Spring Quarter are welcome after March 1, 2014.
- Requests for Summer Quarter are welcome after June 1, 2014.
The Simpson Center avoids scheduling public events against one another in its spaces.
Please note: Space requests are not booked until you receive confirmation from the Simpson Center. Please allow up to 48 hours for response.
For additional information, contact the Simpson Center at 543-3920 or email@example.com.