is a high-quality typesetting system, with features designed for the production of technical and scientific documentation. It is the de facto
standard for the communication and publication of scientific documents.
Useful style files:
- LaTeX for linguists has descriptions and links to various useful style files.
- avm.sty: Macros for doing avms in latex
- lingmacros.sty: Macros for interlinear glossed text, citing examples, etc.
- rtrees.sty: Macros for drawing trees, with and without avms at the nodes
- robbib.bst: Bibliography file 1 -- use this with robbib.sty
- robbib.sty: Bibliography file 2 -- use this with robbib.bst
- 14 Jan 2005, EmilyBender
- 21 Jan 2005
Topic revision: r2 - 2009-08-14 - 22:08:00 - ebbell