Use your browser's "back" button to return to last page.
Breast Cancer Bibliography
- Breast cancer outcome and predictors of outcome: Are there age differentials? JNCI Monographs 16:35-42. 1994.
Validation of a breast cancer risk assessment model in a woman with a positive family history. JNCI 86(8):620-625, 1994.
Estrogen and the risk of breast cancer. NEJM 344(4): 276-285, 2001.
Epidemiology of breast cancer. Findings from the nurses' health study. Cancer, 71(4 Suppl): 1480-1489, 1993.
- Cumulative risk of breast cancer to age 70 years according to risk factor status: data from the Nurses' Health Study. Am J Epi. 152(10): 950.
- : Breast cancer and hormonal contraceptives: collaborative reanalysis of individual data on 53,297 women with breast cancer and 100,239 women without breast cancer from 54 epidemiological studies. Lancet 347(9017):1713-1727, 1996.
Racial differences in survival from breast cancer: Results of the National Cancer Institute Black/White Cancer Survival Study. JAMA 272:947-954.
- Risk of Breast cancer with oral contraceptive use in women with a family history of breast cancer. JAMA 284(14)1791-8, 2000.
- . Canadian National Breast Screening Study-2:13-Year results of randomized trial in Women aged 50-59 years. JNCI 92(18):1490-1499, 2000.
- Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results Program (SEER) Cancer Statistics Review 1973-1996, National Cancer Institute.
- Breast Cancer Screening for Women Ages 40-49. 1997 Jan 21-23, cited 2000 Oct 30; 15(1): 1-35.
Alcohol consumption and breast cancer in the epidemiologic follow-up study of the first National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. NEJM 316(19):1169-1173, 1987.
- Survival patterns among younger women with breast cancer: the effects of age, race, stage and treatment. JNCI Monographs 16:69-77, 1994.
Alcohol consumption and mortality among middle-aged and elderly US adults. NEJM 337(24): 1705-1714, 1997.
Hereditary breast cancer: Risk assessment of patients with a family history of breast cancer. Canadian Family Physician 45: 105-112, 1999.