Lesbian Health Online Resources
- The Advocate
- The national gay & lesbian newsmagazine Internet site
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association
Note: The browser "Back" button is disabled on
- Gay Health
- A magazine from stonefemme.com (http://www.stonefemme.com/)
- Human Rights Campaign
- Working for Gay and Lesbian Equal Rights
- Lesbian STD Home Page
- Information and resources regarding STDs in women who have sex with women
and research advancing our knowledge of lesbian health.
- The Mautner Project-For
lesbians with cancer
- The only national organization dedicated to lesbians with cancer, their
partners and caregivers.
- National Gay and Lesbian Task
- NGLTF is the national progressive organization working for the civil rights
of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people.
- Seattle Lesbian Cancer Project
- A grassroots organization dedicated to providing advocacy, education, information,
and referral for women who partner with women (WPW).
- City of Seattle
Commission for Sexual Minorities (SCSM)
- SIECUS: Sexuality information
and education council of the United States
- A national, nonprofit organization which affirms that sexuality is a natural
and healthy part of living. Incorporated in 1964, SIECUS develops, collects,
and disseminates information, promotes comprehensive education about sexuality,
and advocates the right of individuals to make responsible sexual choices.