Keep me informed!
The organizers wish to thank all who participated at the UW Conference Working Together for Elder Friendly Futures. This successful conference brought together over 200 researchers, practitioners, administrators, policy-makers and educators to discuss the opportunities and challenges to building elder-friendly futures.
Check back for an annoucement about the 2014 Conference dates!
Keynotes by two visionary national leaders:
- Dr. Nancy Whitelaw, Senior Fellow, National Council on Aging
- Dr. Cheryl Phillips, Senior Vice President for Advocacy, LeadingAge
Interactive sessions including roundtables, panels and lunch discussions
Conference sessions on the following topics
- Community Innovations to Support Aging in Place
- Transitions across Care Settings to Promote Well-being
- State of the Science & Clinical Updates:
Maintaining and Enhancing Wellness
- Unpackaging the Affordable Care Act: What does it mean for your Practice, Research or Teaching?
Innovation Showcase of creative practice and research developments presented via a two- or three-dimensional interactive display.
Poster Session offering relevant and current results related to research, quality improvement, program evaluation, or other projects.