FAA Northwest Mountain Region Airports Conference
April 16-18, 2012
Westin Hotel Seattle
Thank you to all who participated in our 2012 conference!
Over 400 airport professionals gathered at the Westin Hotel in downtown Seattle to learn about the latest developments in safety, standards, planning, programming, engineering and construction. The conference was a great success and the feedback was enthusiastic. Thank you to our conference attendees and to the 2012 exhibitors.
You can benefit from participation in this annual event :
- Interact with professionals from around the region.
- Learn practical tips to take back to your job.
- Gain valuable information and technical knowledge.
- Network with colleagues during the reception, luncheons, and refreshment breaks.
- Connect with vendors and hear about the latest products and software.
- Socialize at the Mariners Baseball game on Tuesday night.
Who Should Attend
- Airport Managers
- State aeronautical division staff
- Operations personnel
- Airport users
- Students in aviation field
Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
Participation in this conference fulfills continuing professional development requirements in most states. One PDH may be earned for each hour of attendance in formal program sessions.
Learn more about participation as an exhibitor at this annual conference.