Field Trips and Workshops
The organizing committee is currently planning the field trip and workshop options for the 2015 Symposium. Watch for announcements and updates.
Below are examples of activities planned for the 2013 Symposium.
2013 Field Trips included:
- Prolific Aquifers in South Puget Sound
- On the Trail of the Ice Age Floods
- Well Drilling Workshop
- Bioremediation Fundamentals and Applications
- Chemical and Thermal Remediation Fundamentals and Applications
- MLU: A new way to analyze aquifer tests in multi-layered systems – a hands-on workshop
- Aquifer Characterization Tests and Pressure Transducer Data Collection