Please mark your calendars. The 10th Washington Hydrogeology Symposium will take place at the Hotel Murano, Tacoma, Washington, April 14-16, 2015!
We hope you will join us!
2013 Symposium Highlights
- Expand and enhance your knowledge of current research and best practices
- Build professional relationships and network with colleagues
- Learn from experts during invited keynote presentations
- Share your own research through platform or poster presentations
- Connect with vendors displaying the latest products and software
Invited keynote talks • Platform presentation sessions • Poster sessions
Who Should Attend
Exhibits • Lunches and refreshment breaks • Workshops and field trips
Evening Reception • Museum of Glass Special Event
- Government agency representatives
- Tribal representatives
- Environmental scientists
- Other professionals interested in water resource management and water quality
- Enhance the scientific understanding of Pacific Northwest hydrogeology and water resources focusing on the occurrence, movement, and quality of groundwater and surface water.
- Facilitate interaction among government agencies, tribes, academia, consultants, businesses, and environmental scientists.
- Foster research and technology development for public benefit.