Sponsor and Exhibit Opportunities
- Foremost meeting place for hydrogeologists and groundwater professionals in the Northwest.
- Cost-effective opportunity to display your products or services to a key audience of 300 professionals.
- Showcase your state-of-the-art capabilities to hydrogeology professionals.
- Generous opportunities for interaction during daily refreshment breaks served in the sponsor/exhibit area.
- Contributions are tax-deductible!
If you have information you would like to share with professionals in the field and decision-makers from industry and government, consider this opportunity.
Contributions (outside of booth costs) are tax-deductible! The Hydrogeology Symposium is a
non-profit organization as defined under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code.
For your records, our federal Tax Identification Number is
For a listing of our 2011 sponsors and exhibitors please click here
Sponsorship/Exhibitor Information Sheet
Sponsor and Exhibitor registration deadline for listing in the Program Book:
March 18, 2013 extended to March 26, 2013
Download the Sponsor/Exhibitor information sheet for details of sponsor/exhibitor benefits and recognition.
Display space is limited; we cannot guarantee a display table for registrations after April 1.
Contact us directly to register, www.wahgs.org or call (206) 221-3936.
Mary Jane Shirakawa
UW Conference Management
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-9490
Thank you to our 2013 Sponsors and Exhibitors
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Brown and Caldwell
Pacific Groundwater Group
Blaine Tech Services, Inc.
Cascade Drilling, L.P.
Directed Technologies Drilling Inc.
EOS Remediation, LLC
FMC Environmental Solutions
Global Remediation Solutions/GRS
Holocene Drilling, Inc. Subsurface Exploration & Construction Dewatering
Olympic Environmental Equipment, LLC.
Schneider Water Services
USGS Washington Water Science Center
Washington State Geologist Licensing Board