Posters include 10 minute presentations. This session is scheduled for Wednesday afternoon. Poster set-up: 1:30. Presentations: 1:40-4:45pm.
10 minute presentation:
- You may prepare a PowerPoint presentation of no more than 7 slides.
- Please save your presentation file to a USB drive so that it can be loaded to the computer in the presentation room.
- The computer, projector, and screen will be provided in the room.
- Posters should be no larger than max 40″x 60″ (units: inches; height x length)
- Please include your poster title, author names and educational institution.
- All poster materials should be provided by the author (push pins for mounting your poster will be provided by the conference)
- Carefully and completely prepare your poster well in advance of the conference
- Make your poster as self-explanatory as possible.
- A schedule will be announced for mounting your poster and removing your poster. Organizers are unable to mount or take down posters for authors.
- An internet search can provide general instructions for preparing good research posters.
Link to poster presentation schedule