Most presenters have been allocated 25 minutes. This includes 20 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers. This time also includes the transition time between speakers.
Save your file to a USB drive (see below) and arrive at your session room in advance to load your presentation file to the dedicated computer in the room. Please include your last name as the first word in the electronic file title so that you may quickly identify your file when you arrive at the podium for your presentation.
- Prepare your slides in in advance.
- Our experience indicates that up to 20 slides is optimal, allowing 1 minute per slide. You may choose to use more than 20 slides, but please be sure to complete your presentation within the allocated time.
- PowerPoint and PDF format will be supported on the computers in the session rooms. No specific template is required. However, please apply widescreen formatting when preparing your slides.
- Please save your presentation file to a USB drive so that it can be loaded to the computer in the presentation room. Please ensure that all images and videos are embedded in your presentation file.
- The computer, projector, and screen will be provided in the room.