UW / FAA Northwest Mountain Region Airports Conference
March 19-20, 2019 | Hyatt Regency Lake Washington, Renton, Washington
This is your opportunity to get together as a community and interact, while learning about the FAA’s current initiatives, policy updates, recent or expected changes, and new requirements.
March 18, 2019: Special full day Pre-Conference Airport Safety and Certification Workshop
Please continue to visit this website for details as we develop the 2019 conference program.
You can benefit from participation in this annual event :
- Interact with professionals from around the region.
- Learn practical tips to take back to your job.
- Gain valuable information and technical knowledge.
- Network with colleagues during luncheons, refreshment breaks and the Vendor Showcase.
- Connect with vendors and hear about the latest products and software.
Who Should Attend
- Airport Managers
- State aeronautical division staff
- Operations personnel
- Airport users
- Students in aviation field
Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
Participation in this conference fulfills continuing professional development requirements in most states. One PDH may be earned for each hour of attendance in formal program sessions.
Learn more about participation as an exhibitor at this annual conference.