UW / FAA Northwest Mountain Region Airports Conference
March 20-22, 2017 | Westin Hotel Seattle
Over 400 persons attended the 2016 conference where speakers shared updates related to airport programs, safety initiatives, and current policies.
You can benefit from participation in this annual event :
- Interact with professionals from around the region.
- Learn practical tips to take back to your job.
- Gain valuable information and technical knowledge.
- Network with colleagues during luncheons, refreshment breaks and the Vendor Showcase.
- Connect with vendors and hear about the latest products and software.
Who Should Attend
- Airport Managers
- State aeronautical division staff
- Operations personnel
- Airport users
- Students in aviation field
Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
Participation in this conference fulfills continuing professional development requirements in most states. One PDH may be earned for each hour of attendance in formal program sessions.
Learn more about participation as an exhibitor at this annual conference.