FAA Northwest Mountain Region Airports Conference
March 19-20, 2019 | Hyatt Regency Lake Washington, Renton, Washington
*Thank you to everyone who attended the 2019 conference!*
These conferences are a great opportunity to get together as a community and interact, while learning about the FAA’s current initiatives, policy updates, recent or expected changes, and new requirements.
Please continue to visit this website for details about the 2019 conference program.
How you can benefit from participating in these events:
- Interact with professionals from around the region.
- Learn practical tips to take back to your job.
- Gain valuable information and technical knowledge.
- Network with colleagues during luncheons, refreshment breaks and the Vendor Showcase.
- Connect with vendors and hear about the latest products and software.
Who Should Attend:
- Airport Managers
- State aeronautical division staff
- Operations personnel
- Airport users
- Students in aviation field
Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
Participation in this conference fulfills continuing professional development requirements in most states. One PDH may be earned for each hour of attendance in formal program sessions.
Learn more about participation as an exhibitor at this conference.