(Due date: Dec. 15, 2019)
Please send your abstract for ICT 2020 via the Abstract Submission Form by e-mail.
The Abstract Submission Form is online for downloading at the link:
Please send filled abstract forms to the ICT 2020 official e-mail:
If you have questions concerning submission of your abstract, please also feel free to write to this e-mail.
The following is a list of topics for the oral or poster presentations available at ICT 2020. Please choose one of the topics in the Abstract Submission Form that your work mostly relates to. The final program topics may be slightly different or more specific depending on the submitted abstracts.
- Classic thermoelectric materials
- Quantum materials
- Superionic conductors
- Oxides and oxyselenides
- Chalcogenides and Zintl phases
- Organic and hybrid materials
- Mg3Sb2 and related materials
- Low-dimensional and nanoscale systems
- Other new materials and concepts
- Characterizations and processing
- Theory and modeling
- Thermoelectric devices and applications
- Memory for G. Slack
- Other topics