NORTHWEST RURAL HEALTH CONFERENCE
Meeting the Challenge: Caring for Rural Communities Together
DoubleTree by Hilton SeaTac Airport
Monday, February 27: Intensive Learning Labs
Tuesday-Wednesday, Feb. 28-March 1: Conference Sessions and Exhibits
Thank you to all of our 2017 conference participants!
Over 350 attendees gathered for the successful 2017 Northwest Rural Health Conference. Please check back for links to speaker presentations!
Participants were able to:
- Interact with other professionals from around the region.
- Gain valuable information to take back to your organization.
- Network with colleagues during lunches and in the exhibit hall during refreshment breaks.
- Connect with vendors and hear about the latest products and software.
- Monday Intensive Learning Labs
- Invited plenary talks
- Breakout sessions
- Tuesday evening reception in the Exhibit Hall
- Lively and informative vendor exhibits
New for 2017
- In 2017 the conference will take place on the west side of the state ~ starting a new tradition of rotating east to west annually. We will be back to the east side in 2018.
- We understand this disrupts a long-held tradition ~ we hope this rotation enables our rural health systems on the west side to more easily attend the conference.
- Sound Transit light rail is steps away and easy to use ~ visit Seattle after the sessions to dine or sightsee.
The Northwest Rural Health Conference addresses varied facets of providing health care in rural settings including critical access hospitals, rural emergency medical services, rural health clinics, home health and other health organizations.