NORTHWEST RURAL HEALTH CONFERENCE
March 26-28, 2018, Spokane
THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTING TO THE SUCCESS OF THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE! ALMOST 550 PEOPLE REGISTERED THIS YEAR.
The conference offered Eight Monday Intensive Workshops; Five Plenary Sessions; Fifty two Presentations; a Poster Session; and a Reception. There were many opportunities for networking with colleagues. The 54 Exhibitors and Sponsors provided conference attendees with resources, products and much more.
JOIN US NEXT YEAR IN SEATTLE AT THE HILTON HOTEL AND CONFERENCE CENTER, MARCH 25-27, 2019!
Through collaboration of the Washington State Department of Health State Office of Rural Health, the WWAMI AHEC Programs, the Washington Rural Health Association and the Rural Health Clinic Association of Washington this annual conference brings together a consortium of rural healthcare professionals from around the region to learn, offer expertise, and explore the new and emerging opportunities in rural health.
Attend this annual conference and …
- Be Energized by conversations and interactions with other professionals.
- Gain Momentum from the valuable information, tools, and presentations.
- Dare to Dream after hearing about other’s valuable experiences and research.
- Be Inspired by vendors support of your education and their newest products and software.
2018 Conference Highlights
- Intensive Learning Labs – Monday
- Invited Plenary Speakers
- Education and networking opportunities
- Interactive breakout sessions by experts – Tuesday and Wednesday
- Poster Session: highlight programs and share successful ideas with colleagues
- Monday Evening Reception in the Exhibit Hall
- Lively and Informative Vendor Exhibits
- WRHA & RHCAW Annual Membership Meetings
- WRHA Rural Health Awards Ceremony
- NWRHC Active! Group Walk/Run Event
The Northwest Rural Health Conference addresses varied facets of providing health care in rural settings including critical access hospitals, rural emergency medical services, rural health clinics, home health and other health organizations.