333 West Spokane Falls Boulevard
Spokane, Washington, 99201
All conference sessions and activities will take place in the Davenport Grand Hotel in Spokane.
- 24-hour business center with photocopiers, faxes, printers and desktop computers
- 24-hour fitness center
- Access to Indoor pool and Jacuzzi at The Historic Davenport Hotel and The Davenport Tower
- River Front Park, Spokane River and Centennial Trail all within walking distance.
- The famed “Davenport Bed” with custom-made down pillow top mattress wrapped in fine Frette Italian linens
- Large marble walk-in showers
- 55-inch 4K LED High Definition televisions with in-room Quadriga entertainment
- International cable/satellite
- L’Occitane bath products
- Hair dryer
- High-Speed Internet Access: Complimentary Wireless, Wired
- Chair, with ottoman
- Remote Control Blackout Shades
- Desk, writing / work, electrical outlet
- Coffee maker / tea service
- In-room safe, iron and ironing board, makeup mirror, and hair dryer
- Room service in-room dining
The Davenport Grand: Table 13, The Grand Restaurant & Lounge, The Grand Terrace Bar, Starbuck’s Espresso
- Spokane airport transportation service and group shuttle van service (by reservation)
Guest Room Rates
Guest rooms at discounted rates have been reserved for our conference participants.
$124* – Grand King room – single or double occupancy
$124* – Grand Double King room – single or double occupancy
Reservation deadline is Feb 27, 2018 or when room block is full.
*plus local and state taxes and fees
Please refer to “Northwest Rural Health Conference” when making your reservation.
Telephone: (800) 228-9290 or (509) 458-3330
Parking: $12 per day