REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
View the schedule overview for program details. A complete schedule will be available soon. Secure online registration is now available.
Who will benefit?
- Government agency representatives
- Tribal representatives
- Environmental scientists
- Other professionals interested in water resource management and water quality
- Enhance the scientific understanding of Pacific Northwest hydrogeology and water resources focusing on the occurrence, movement, and quality of groundwater and surface water.
- Facilitate interaction among government agencies, tribes, academia, consultants, businesses, and environmental scientists.
- Foster research and technology development for public benefit.