Sponsor and Exhibit Opportunities
Plan to participate. 2019 sponsor/exhibitor details related to benefits and recognition are now available. Registration for sponsors/exhibitors will be available in January. If you would like to apply before online registration opens, click here for an application form. You will still need to register online when registration opens. We will date the applications as we receive them.
- Foremost meeting place for hydrogeologists and groundwater professionals in the Northwest.
- Cost-effective opportunity to display your products or services to a key audience of 300 professionals.
- Showcase your state-of-the-art capabilities to hydrogeology professionals.
- Generous opportunities for interaction during daily refreshment breaks served in the sponsor/exhibit area.
- Contributions are tax-deductible!
If you have information you would like to share with professionals in the field and decision-makers from industry and government, consider this opportunity.
Download the Sponsor/Exhibitor information sheet for details of sponsor/exhibitor benefits and recognition.
There are a limited number of exhibit tables available on a first come first serve basis. Deadline for Sponsor/Exhibitor registration is March 4 to ensure placement of logo in program book. This deadline date does not ensure availability of exhibit table.
Registration is now open. REGISTER NOW!
Contributions (outside of booth costs) are tax-deductible! The Hydrogeology Symposium is a non-profit organization as defined under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code. For your records, our federal Tax Identification Number is 20-1100340.
For a listing of our 2017 sponsors and exhibitors please click here