Quality Health Information on the Web: A Tool KitFinding Health Inform ation on MedlinePlus
Where can I find age appropriate anti-smoking resources for teens?
Use the directory to find information by demographic groups
- Go to MedlinePlus - www.medlineplus.gov
- Go to 'Health Topics'
- Go to 'Demographic Groups'
- Go to 'Children and Teenagers'
- Scroll down the alphabetical index to "Smoking and Youth"
- Look under the 'Start Here' and 'For You' headings to find anti-smoking resources that are appropriate for teens.
What would you like to do next?