Disability Resources for Students

Classroom Relocation

Students who have mobility or chronic health concerns may have a room relocation accommodation. A course may be reassigned to another room or building if a student with a mobility or chronic health issue cannot arrive on time during the passing periods or if the building is physically inaccessible.

Depending on the building in which the course is located, DRS may need to partner with other offices on campus. For example, Classroom Technology & Events manages room relocation requests for most of campus except for courses held in the Health Sciences Center, the University of Washington Medical Center, and the William H. Foege Building. Timely submission of requests is important.

To view pictures of several classrooms across campus, please visit Classroom Technology & Events Photo Collection.

To view technology options and room layouts in PDF format, please visit Classroom Technology & Services Buildings.