Honors Admission Information Sessions
Are you considering applying to the UW Honors Program? If so, you're invited to join the University Honors Program to learn how Honors enhances the UW experience.
The Honors Admissions Information Sessions are designed to give you insight into the Honors Program, community, and application process. At this event, you'll have an opportunity to:
- Get an overview of Honors education with perspectives from Honors advisers and a panel of current Honors students
- Walk through the Honors Program admissions process and timeline
- Learn about a variety of community and experiential learning opportunities
- Meet Honors students and staff
- Ask all of your questions about what it's like to be a UW Honors student!
Please join us from 6:30-7:30 pm in the Alder Auditorium on the UW-Seattle campus on one of the following dates:
- Tuesday, October 29
- Wednesday, November 6
We look forward to seeing you then and helping you learn more about the UW Honors Program.