Admission Information NightsSeptember 23rd, 2009
To Prospective Students,
Considering applying to the UW Honors Program? You're invited to join the University Honors Program to learn how Honors enhances the UW experience and to have your questions answered by Honors students, staff, and faculty.
The Honors Information Evenings are designed to give you specific insight into the Honors Program, community, and application process. At this event, you'll have an opportunity to:
- Meet Honors students, faculty, and staff
- Get an overview of Honors education with perspectives from Honors advisers and a panel of current Honors students from different disciplines
- Walk through the Honors Program admissions process and timeline
- Learn about a variety of community and study abroad opportunities
- Ask all of your questions about what it's like to be a UW Honors student!
Please join us from 6:30-7:30 pm in Kane Hall 110 on the UW-Seattle campus on one of the following dates:
- Monday, October 26
- Monday, November 9
As space is limited, please RSVP by October 12!