How do I get involved?
Honors students typically do research during their junior or senior year as part of fulfilling their Departmental Honors requirements. Many choose to become involved as early as their freshman year. Research can be an amazing part of one's college career, helping students to build connections with faculty and simply taking their researching and analytical skills to a whole new level. For those interested in graduate or professional school, it can often be an important step in preparing for one's future. The University of Washington offers some incredible opportunities for such participation, and we encourage all who have an interest in such activities to take advantage of them.
- UW Undergraduate Research Program
- Early Identification Program
- Biomedical and Health Informatics Summer Research Program
- UW Summer Institute in the Arts and Humanities
- Robert E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement Program