How to Apply
All applications must be received no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, April 5, 2013.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be...
- A student in Interdisciplinary, Departmental, or College Honors
- A current junior (rising senior) or continuing senior by year, not credits
- Nominated by a faculty member or peer adviser. Nominations must be submitted to Julie Villegas in Mary Gates Hall 211 by March 22, 2013 at 5pm.
- Please apply via our online scholarship application. You may apply for multiple Honors scholarships, but must submit them one at a time.
- Upload one copy of your resume or CV to our Honors Scholarship Resume/CV dropbox. If you are applying to more than one Honors scholarship and have already uploaded a copy, you do not need to upload another.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.