Welcome, UW LEAH Trainee. The navigation on the left provides you with information, tools, and resources to assist your completion of the training requirements.
As a trainee enrolled in the UW LEAH Program you are required to complete a minimum of 300 hours or more of didactic, advanced clinical, and interdisciplinary leadership training. As a UW LEAH trainee, you will:
- Identify a faculty mentor and meet with your mentor on a regular basis
- Participate in the UW LEAH Orientation
- Complete the UW LEAH trainee Registration (within the first month of traineeship)
- Maintain a UW LEAH ePortfolio to track your progress
- Complete an Individual Training Plan (ITP)
- Attend LEAH Core Seminars
- Participate in Clinical Training
- Participate in leadership activities
- Complete and present a Leadership Project
- Search for resources, download electronic journals and more at UW Libraries HealthLinks.