UW LEAH MCHB Basic & Advanced Competencies
Each quarter, you will fill out the MCHB Basic Competencies and Advanced Competencies self-assessments in tandem with your Individualized Training Plan (ITP). Your progress on mastering these competencies should be discussed with and monitored by your faculty mentor. Please follow the instructions for filling out the MCH Competencies forms.
Individualized Training Plan
- Assure that you meet the UW LEAH training competencies.
- Successfully develop quarterly personal learning objectives with the help of your mentor
- Online ITP version via UW LEAH ePortfolio (UW Net ID required)
- Additional Recommended Readings
- Find the above documents and more on our UW LEAH Catalyst site (UW Net ID required)
Tips for using the ITP
- With the guidance of your faculty mentor, prepare personal learning objectives by the start of each academic quarter. Create rough timelines for each item on your plan.
- Meet with your UW LEAH faculty mentor at least once during each academic quarter and review your success accomplishing your personal learning objectives and establish new and/or revised learning objectives.